1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is owned by SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL . Browsing the SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL website confers the status of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You undertake to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You shall be liable to SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. Identification and communications
SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL
- Its VAT number is: B06675714
- Its registered office is at: EDIFICIO INTITUTOS UNIVERSITARIOS AVDA. DE ELVAS S/ – (06006) BADAJOZ
- Inscription in the mercantile register :
All notifications and communications that you make to SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL shall be considered effective, for all purposes, provided that they are made by the means specified above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL makes the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and up-to-dateness of all the data you provide to SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL and you are solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you may make.
You expressly undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services of SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate contents that are criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL provides its services.
- Attempting to access data belonging to other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or unless this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to have been transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, by accessing this website, you may view the contents and make authorised private copies, if necessary, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the same confers any rights over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL accepts no responsibility for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL accepts no liability for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL declines any responsibility for information found outside this website and which is not directly managed by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website. SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL neither guarantees nor accepts any responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor shall it be held liable for the results obtained. SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure in the event that activities of an illicit nature are carried out.
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, you must contact SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under your responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the SENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SL website, Spanish legislation shall apply, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.